Zunish – LL Template v2.3
Overview: Zunish – a text-based template focusing on user experience and ease of use
– news and weather widget without using external applications (you have to grant LL the Internet permission)
– simple app drawer in a folder (no external app needed any more)
– mixed black/white typographic interface
– smooth transitions and pleasing animations for an optimal user experience – never get lost again
– easily customizable to add more app short-cuts or widgets to home screen, pin screen or folders
Lightning Launcher. Built and tested with v12.8.1
Lower versions might work, too. This template needs the “run scripts” options under “Settings->General” to be enabled!
You should know how to install templates and tweak items (add, move, delete) on your home screen.
this template is created for 1280x720px (tested on a Sony Z3 compact) in portrait mode on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
This template is not meant to be used in landscape mode. Don’t try this at home without creating a backup first. You are warned.
Different resolutions might mean adjustments. Let me know. I am willing to help.
Good to know:
Long press the back key to open the user menu.
In there you can e.g. open the app drawer or the script editor or you can adjust this template by various settings (click on “Zunish settings” in user menu)
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask me. Write an email.
You will get immediate help.
– weather and news widgets are now device density dependent and also take into account the device font scaling (default is “normal” or “medium”) so you the widgets will always have the same font size no matter what.
This app has no advertisements