YouTube Music v1.31.6
Overview: YouTube Music lets you watch and listen to a nearly endless catalog in an app designed for music discovery. Just tap a track you love, and see where your music takes you.
With the YouTube Music app you can enjoy your favorite tracks, albums, and artists for free. Or you can use it with the new YouTube Red membership to get ad-free videos and listen to music offline, in the background, or without loading video. When you sign in to the YouTube Music app, you’ll be automatically enrolled in a free 14-day trial of YouTube Red.*
A YouTube built just for music
• Any video, album, or artist starts a non-stop station
• Personalized stations learn your tastes
• A home tab with recommended tracks just for you
• A trending tab to stay up on the newest releases
• New songs and artists in ‘On the rise’
• The latest hits in ‘The Daily 40’
A nearly endless catalog
• New artists, classic favorites, and everything in between
• Official music videos, full albums, remixes, covers, and more
• Classic recordings and videos that span decades
An experience beyond listening
• All the sights, sounds, and power of video
• See concert footage and live recordings
• Stay a part of global music moments
Amplify your experience with YouTube Red
• Get ad-free videos
• Listen to music offline on mobile devices
• Enjoy music while using other apps or with your screen off
• Listen in audio mode without having to load video
• Benefits work when signed in to YouTube or a YouTube app
• Monthly price: $9.99 USD
*No credit card is required. Existing YouTube Red members and users who have already received this 14-day free trial are not eligible for a free trial.
We update our app all the time in order to make your YouTube Music experience better.
• New: Listen to your YouTube playlists in the YouTube Music app! Find your saved playlists in the Liked music tab, and discover new playlists in Search. This feature will be rolling out to users over the next several weeks.
• Fixed: A bug in Offline mixtape that was preventing some users from turning it on or off, or allowing playback.
This app has no advertisements