X Messenger Privacy Premium v1.6.5 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.1 and up | Xposed Framework
Overview: Enable essential privacy features in Messenger.
A rooted device with Xposed framework is required!
• Block 3 dots typing notifications from appearing to others
• Hide like (thumbs up) button in conversations to prevent accidental presses
• Hide like (thumbs up) button in expanded notifications
• Block message seen notifications from appearing to others
• Click twice on a message in a thread, to manually mark it seen
• Hide your chat presence completely (also hide online minutes)
• Facebook app stealth mode: Hide online presence when using Facebook app
1. Install X Messenger Privacy Premium.
2. Enable X Messenger Privacy Premium in Xposed installer (a notification should come up after installation).
3. Reboot your device.
4. Open X Messenger Privacy Premium and check the features you want.
5. Kill (force close) Messenger app and/or Facebook app for changes to take effect.
6. Enjoy Messenger privacy features!
Note: For the online presence hide feature to work, you must not open any other Facebook window or app on any device (including Facebook app on the same device).
Only Messenger should be active.
Also, if you are talking to a person, you will appear as active to him, but not to others.
Marking messages of a person as seen also marks you as active to him.
Compatible with the latest stable version of Messenger. Beta versions might not be supported.
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact me!
For questions and answers to common problems head to http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-x-messenger-privacy-enable-t3451579
After updating from a previous version, please open the app and re-enable the features, or you may get Messenger force closes.
– Possible FC fix
– Launch Messenger app info in separate window
– New feature: Hide audio & video call buttons in conversations, to prevent accidental presses (doesn’t work on chat heads yet)
– Block online presence (active now) when connectivity changes (included in “Hide online presence” & “Facebook app stealth mode” features)
This app has no advertisements