Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Wrestling Revolution is now the biggest 3D wrestling sim IN and OUT of the ring – featuring BOTH aspects of the business in ONE shared universe for the first time ever!
A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a "booking" career allows you to call the shots backstage – promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you’ll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the "Pro" experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn’t enough, a separate "Backstage Pass" allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match – including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size – the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game’s promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield or MOGA Pro ("B" Mode).
– Improved logic when arranging your own matches (double-tap on a calendar slot with no opponent to choose one).
– New kicks and big attacks from the MMA spin-off, "Weekend Warriors".
– Gogoplata & Kimura as counters to leg holds or on the end of a Code Breaker.
– New 4-way motion on armbars and guillotine chokes.
– "Front Facelock" and "Muay Thai Clinch" as standing holds.
– Rear Naked Chokes.
– Powerbomb from the ground as a leg move.
– Ground punches as a kind of "Stomp".
This app has Google Mobile Ads, AdColony advertisements