5 Massive Modes of game play: Net Practice, Quick Match, Test Match, Tournament & Challenges Mode
1) Net Practice Mode: Practice and get ready for ODIs, T20s and Test matches in this mode.
a) Practice against 5 different types of bowlers: Fast, Medium Pace, Leg-Spin, Off-Spin and Swing bowlers. Earn coins by scoring against each bowler.
b) Practice various bowling styles: Fast, Medium, Off Spin and Leg Spin against Left Hand and Right Hand batsmen. Knock their bails off and earn valuable coins.
2) Quick Match Mode: Customize your match and play against any cricket playing country. You have a choice to play a 5 to 50 overs match. Experience a full-fledged One Day Match by batting and bowling for your team.
3) Test Match Mode: Includes Quick Test Match and 4 Iconic Test match series!
Play and Win all the iconic test matches. You can customize the length of a test match day by defining the number of overs per day from 5 to 90 overs per day. Bat and bowl for all 4 innings. Declare your innings when you wish to or give follow-on to your opponents when you are in a commanding position. Go ahead and experience the best of Test Matches.
4) Challenges Mode: Earn Power Shots by completing the batting and bowling challenges.
5) Tournament Mode: This Mode includes 4 Different Tournaments to be won: Tri-Nation Challenger, Champion Series, World Master Cup & Premier League – 2016
1) Bowling feature added! Now you can also bowl out the opponent teams. Remember to first practice your bowling skills in the Net Practice mode!
2) 2 New modes added:
a) Quick Match mode and
b) Text Match mode including 4 iconic Test Match Series in it.
3) All New Challenges Mode including multiple batting and bowling challenges.