Work Calendar v4.0.19 (Patched)
Requirements: Android 2.3.3+
Overview: Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
*** Please test out the Lite version! ***
You are shiftworker or have changing working-time or schedule?
It bugs you to setup every single calendar entry according to your work schedule?
Have a look at Work Calendar!
Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
All entries are made in an existing Google- or Exchange calendar (prerequisite)!
Setup categories that will serve as templates to be easily used when entering shifts later on. You can even combine several categories to a more complex work schedule. Different kinds of counters will help you keeping an overview of shifts, work hours or even resulting salary.
Of course, you may also use Work Calendar for other types of recurring events (hobby, sports, club-days, school, university…)
– Categories: Name, abbreviation, description, start- and end-times, reminder/alarm, location
– Week/month view to create/modify entries in your calendar
– Overview: month/year summaries of work times
– Hour counters with overtime and salary
– 2 widgets with configurable design
Languages supported by Work Calendar: German, English, Turkish, Italian and Portuguese.
Note: If you want to use the widgets, you must not install the app on your SD-card. This is an Android-restriction, not a restriction of Work Calendar.
If you have problems with Work Calendar, please have a look at the FAQ and my homepage
Or send me an email.
Note: I can not reply to comments made here in the Android Market !!!
– Error with target hours fixed (next year could not be saved)
– FAQ / Open Source / ChangeLog could not be displayed
– Language: Russian Added
This app has no advertisements