Vapor for Twitter v220.127.116.11
Overview: Vapor is the ONLY Twitter client with support for Instagram, Vine and SnappyTV*!
Vapor is the ONLY Twitter client with support for Instagram, Vine and SnappyTV*!
Built for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+!
• Exclusive dark theme! Easy on the eyes.
• Streaming support for live tweets and notifications.
• Notifications! See who follows, likes, mentions, retweets and messages you!
• Play Instagram, Twitter, Vine and SnappyTV videos and GIFs!*
• Pin your favourite lists to the navigation drawer!
• Continued support, updates and my thanks for purchasing Vapor!
Easy To Use
• Familiar navigation; scroll, swipe, tap, tap and hold!
• Navigation drawer for quick shortcuts.
• Search Twitter for tweets, media and users.
• Touch and hold to reveal tweet actions such as reply, like and retweet.
• Google Chrome Custom Tabs can be used for the in-app browser. Must have Google Chrome installed on your device.
• Mute those annoying retweeters!
• Notification system to see who liked, retweeted, mentioned and messaged you. Notifications can be swiped away in the notification screen. Streaming MUST be enabled.
• Clickable links, hashtags and @ mentions for quick navigation.
• Tap and hold to reveal tweet buttons or always show them via settings.
• Custom colours for user profiles and tweet details thanks to the Palette API.
• Support for Instagram photos & videos,Twitter GIFs & videos, TWIMG videos and SnappyTV Videos*!
• Attach up to 4 pictures to your tweets.
• View user’s latest photos from their profile.
• View up to 4 embedded photos per tweet.
• Save pictures to your device.
• 15+ themes
• Report/block users.
• Quote support.
• View trends from around the world.
• View lists you created or a member of.
• View tweet replies** and conversation.
• And more!
I’m still a fairly new Android developer. Vapor is my first REAL project and I have spent countless hours on creating and I hope you all enjoy using it!
My Twitter: @nicky041192
Vapor Twitter: @Vapor_Android
Send bug reports via the app from the about page! Be as detailed as possible.
• The full changelog, open-source licenses and frequently asked questions can be viewed in the app’s about screen.
• Location: Local trends and adding location to tweets.
• Photos/Media/Files: Save/attach images to tweets.
• Storage: Store save images and store captured photos.
• Camera: Take photos to attach to tweets.
• Network access: Download Twitter data.
• View Network Connections: Check if a data network is available
• Run At Startup: Start the stream service when the phone is turned on. Only used if streaming is enabled and user is logged in.
• Control Vibration: For notifications.
• Licensing: To check if you have a valid version of the application.
*Vine, Instagram and SnappyTV support is currently in beta. Feedback is welcome!
** Uses the search API and is not always reliable.
– New night blue theme!
– YouTube thumbnails!
– Toolbar now shows when scrolling to the top
– Redesigned notification screen
– Quote notifications
– Fixed: Missing @ when mentioning
– Fixed: Quote no long inserts a space
– Fixed: media size when using alt layout in landscape
– Hide the unread count (Timeline)
– Apply font size to names and date (Display)
– Long press action button to scroll to the top or last unread tweet (Advanced)
– Subtle changes to layouts (Changelog)
This app has no advertisements