Overview: Unblock Me is a simple and addictive puzzle game.
The goal is to unblock the red block out of the board by sliding the other blocks out of the way, unblock it with the minimal moves. Unblock Me comes with 4 difficulties ranging from Beginner to Expert. There are 14500 puzzles in total, the highest amount of puzzles you’ll find in any game, worth hundreds of hours to keep you challenged and addicted.
With 2 game modes in Unblock Me, you can challenge yourself in challenge or choose to just lay back and relax while solving your puzzles. In Challenge mode each puzzles has 3 stars to earn, adding its replay value so you can always try to get all 3 star in every puzzle. A ranking system and achievements are also added to keep you even more challenged. Be the King of Logic and train your brain daily.
Unblock Me have been used in many schools to help improve students with their studies in classes. Unblock Me can help you train your brain and keep you mentally fit everyday. It have been one of the top games for 4 years and have created the category of Unblock puzzle games where other follow. This puzzle game is for kids and adult of all ages, play by yourself or challenge your buddies to compare your moves. Line up and have fun with your buddy 🙂
* Transfer data(Game Progress) between devices
* 4 difficulties ranging from Beginner to Expert
* 14500 of Unblock puzzles in total for you to enjoy, it will be a long saga to complete all the addictive puzzles
* Two game modes, Relax Mode and Challenge Mode
* Ranking system to keep you more challenged and up to finding the best solution
* 21 Google Play Service Achievements, try to collect all the achievements
* Keep track of all the puzzles you’ve cleared
* Hint system that will guide you through the puzzle
* In App purchase so you can buy more hints when you need them
* Undo system
* Fun themes such as our Easter Theme, Christmas Theme, our Valentine theme or our 5th Year Anniversary theme.
* Hours of entertainment! With many Million downloads already, you can’t go wrong with this super addictive puzzle game
Here’s another awesome update
– You can activate the home/back button or phone status bar by sliding down on the top of your screen
– Added Android new UI style for users with devices using Android 5.0 and above
– Added a new more game button in the option screen
– Moved leaderboard menu to the main menu
– Fixed a lot of Multiplayer memory related issues