In this interactive UMIGO appisode, learn all about numerical place value as Bean, Bit and Dizzy prove their pirate skills to search for treasure! The ten-armed Decapus challenges them to contests to prove they’re true pirates. Use place value to help them beat Decapus and claim the treasure!
UMIGO—You Make It Go—is a fun, vibrant world of adventure that uses the building blocks of math to engage early elementary age kids in narrative-driven interactive appisodes. Using stories, music videos and games starring best friends Bean, Bit and Dizzy, UMIGO helps children become active learners and develop the math skills they need for effective reasoning and problem solving. UMIGO’s educational content is aligned with the Common Core Standards for Mathematics for first and second grades.
Keep learning online with more appisodes at www.umigo.com and off-screen with UMIGO’s free downloadable at-home activities!
• Help Bean, Bit and Dizzy be the best pirates they can be!
• Beat Decapus to the pirate treasure by learning how the value of a number is determined by the digits in its ones, tens or hundreds place!
• Children learn to apply their math skills through fun and engaging interactive sequences
• 10 minutes of hilarious animation between interactive components
• Pedagogically correct teaching of place value
• Makes learning outside the classroom exciting with activities, jellyfish, and walking the plank—who knew place value could be so fun!
Updated : December 11, 2015
Installs : 50 – 100
Requires Android : 4.0 and up Content Rating : PEGI 3 Learn more
DOWNLOAD: Umigo: Treasure Chest