Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
BEST-SELLING BOARD GAME NOW AVAILABLE WITH A NEW CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER MODE AND BRAND NEW VERTICAL MAP: INDIA
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder’s best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average! In addition to the exciting cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and the brand new India map, the first vertical map to be available on Ticket to Ride.
• Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other Android, iPhone, iPad, Linux, Mac and PC gamers
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910, Legendary Asia and India available as in-app purchases
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes to help you master all the maps
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, and iPad
• Online and offline Hall of Fame
What’s new in 2.1.0:
• New content: the Nordic Countries board is now available as an in-app purchase. And it’s a vertical map. More maps to come in 2016!
• New Achievements are available: be the first one to accomplish them!
• the Chat bug is now fixed on all Android devices.
• Bug fix: Achievements are now saved properly. Don’t hesitate to re-accomplish them!
• Various other bug fixes and user interface enhancements.
Download Instructions: symos.