Overview: ‘The Eighth Continent 2: The Chasm’ is the much anticipated second interactive novel of a trilogy in which you play the hero!
In the first gamebook you sought your lost family across post-apocalyptic London, but now you must venture north, to a mysterious place they call The Chasm.
Scavenge, fight, hack, trade and now persuade your way through a ruined world.
– Choose: Another branching storyline where every choice has a consequence.
– Explore: Conditional choices, where your options may depend on the items in your inventory, your health or mental state, previously visited locations, your reputation with other characters, or even your wealth!
– Fight: A card-based fighting mini-game.
– Hack: A mini-game for hacking electronic locks.
– Scavenge: A mini-game where you scavenge for precious goods.
– Trade: Vendors to buy and sell.
– Decode: A decryption mini-game to decode secret records.
– Persuade: A mini-game where you persuade characters to your point of view.
– Record: A new ‘scrapbook’, where texts found in the wasteland build up a picture of life after End-Day.
– Manage: An inventory of consumables and quest items for you to manage.
– Over 900 pages.
– 36 achievements.
– An improved, automatic bookmark save system.
1) Fixed a bug in dynamic options on one page.
2) Fixed a bug in a late-game fight where opponent runs out of available cards.
3) Numerous typos.
This app has no advertisements