Teacher Aide Pro v2.18.00
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
Overview: Designed by a teacher, for teachers!
Voted Best Teacher App Ever http://www.bestappever.com
Winner: 2011, 2013, 2014 Runner Up: 2012
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Seating chart
• Grade book
• Sync roster from Google Classroom
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors (Email & Text messages)
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller with Speak Aloud option (students love this).
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
This is the Professional Version of the 2nd Edition of the Award Winning Teacher Aide Pro app. If you haven’t already, please take a look at the Demo Version of the app so you can test it out on your device with a limited number of students. Version 1 has been available the past 3 years and been updated extensively, and now I’ve completely reworked the app and made changes I could only do with building app from the ground up. Major improvements include a seating chart, and greater number of students, days assignments and classes and many additional features.
9 October 2015
• Folder option settings allows user to manage backup files, photos and PDF reports.
• Cloud backup options updates for Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Dropped student not included in seating chart or group screen anymore.
• New seating chart ordering. Move students one row towards the front of the class.
~~~~ Note ~~~~
Please make sure to install “SVOX Classic TTS” from the Play Store, or else the app will nag you about it (my device did, anyway!)
This app has no advertisements