Swift Dark CM12 & CM13 Theme v3.1.1
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Swift Dark is a popular dark theme with constant support and frequent updates. The theme is compatible with devices running CyanogenMod version 12, 12.1 and 13.0 (CM12/CM12.1/CM13) or similar roms with the theme engine included.
Swift Dark takes what’s best with the Android design and gently darkens it. If you prefer a darker theme, with the material design intact and with an elegant and stylish touch, this theme is for you. A dark material theme is often preferred over a light material theme, as dark colors tends to be more gentle to the eyes. So if you are using your device frequently you might appreciate this beautiful theme.
– System UI
– Google Messenger
– Root Explorer
– AOSP Keyboard
– Google Keyboard
– CM File Manager
– Google Music
– Google Plus
– Email (AOSP Email)
– Nova Launcher
– Google App
– Cyanogen OS Dialer
– AOSP Browser
– Google Photos
– Google Drive
– Chrome Beta
– Chrome Dev
ROM support status:
– Theme engine on CM12 (and CM12.1) is well implemented and should be perfectly stable.
– CM13 is mostly stable but needs some polishing, as it’s still in its early days.
– Exodus, BlissPop, Dirty Unicorns, AICP and all other custom roms based on CM, or with the theme engine implemented, are supported but I can’t guarantee everything works. If you encounter any issue please contact me and I’ll take a look at it.
– Themed ES File Explorer. Included in both dark and black theme.
– Settings: Added new Dirty Unicorns icon.
– AOSP Keyboard: General improvements.
– WhatsApp: Updated “slide to cancel” animation when recording voice msg.
– Google Keep: Fixed shopping list autocomplete text.
This app has no advertisements