Slide for Reddit Pro v126.96.36.199
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Introducing Slide for Reddit, THE secure, fast, material-designed, and open-sourced Reddit browser! Slide is lightweight with a UX that just works, while being heavy on features.
Introducing Slide for Reddit, THE secure, fast, material-designed, and open-sourced Reddit browser! Slide is lightweight with a UX that just works, while being heavy on features. Slide is free, without ads, and is open sourced on Github.
Slide is the first and only to have
• Full material design spec
• Smart caching and offline subreddit viewing
• ChromeCustomtabs support
• Wiki support
• Shadowbox mode for viewing only a subreddit’s images, gifs, and albums
• Color coding for subreddits, profiles, and more!
• Customizable Grid UI- set the amount of cards you want in landscape mode!
• Much more!
Unique features include
• Real Material Design
• Extremely intuitive UI. Swipe between subreddits, posts, images, and more! Swipe to exit from any view as well.
• Secure O-Auth authentication
• Built in views for all types of Reddit content (anything that can be expanded on reddit.com!)
• Extremely fast album view, deepzoom image view, and Gfycat-encoded gif viewer
• Wiki support!
• Intent support, open any reddit link with Slide
• Multiple-Accounts support
• Multireddit support
• Customize view types to your liking! Includes over 5 options letting you create large cards or super-condensed list views!
• Customize every subreddit’s view types, because not every subreddit is created equally
• 3 themes (dark, light, AMOLED black)
• Very active Github repo and updates!
• Community-led and open sourced
Slide is free, and will always be ad free, so there’s no harm in trying it out today!
•Better Settings organization w/ more descriptions and FAQ
•Upload larger images (and respects .png vs .jpg)
•View subreddits in a multireddit from the multireddit sidebar
•Quick nav comments based on criteria. See this videofor more info!
•Better external link handling with support for checking both the host and matching with the URL path
•Upvote percentage option in Settings > Comments
•Change your subreddit flair in the sidebar
•Clearer language in offline content views
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Pro features unlocked