Shuttle+ Music Player v1.5.13-beta6
Overview: Shuttle+ Music Player is a simple, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of choice for your Android device.
Shuttle+ includes folder browsing, tag editing, Chromecast support and additional themes not available in the free version.
**Note: Due to changes in Kitkat, tag editing is no longer possible for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4+**
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest changes, and for beta testing opportunities.
– Folder browsing
– Folder whitelist
– Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag ‘n drop
– Blacklist individual songs
– Enqueue songs to play next
– Sleep timer
– Chromecast support
– Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
– Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
– Jelly Bean notification controls
– Kitkat lockscreen controls
– Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
– Optimised layout for phones and tablets
– Highly customizable widgets
– Headset button controls
– Album & artist artwork downloading
– Optional ‘Google Now’ style cards UI
– Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
– Loads of holo style dark and light themes
– Tag editing (no longer available for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
– Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
– Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
– Voice search & Google Now voice command support
– 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager support
– Fresh, modern & relevant Holo style cards UI throughout the app
– Car mode
– Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
– Completely overhauled artwork loading/downloading. Hoping for reduced memory usage & improved scrolling performance. Note, you will have to re-download your artwork.
– Fixed issue where artwork disappeared from now- when rotating.
– Fixed issue where ‘download artwork’ stopped before it was finished
– Fixed issue where double tapping for lyrics didn’t open lyrics
– Fixed a line break issue for lyrics
– Fixed tablet column count issues for artist & album views
– Fixed column span issues with empty ‘no songs available’ views
– Minor UI update for settings headers
– Re-added ‘remove from playlist’ when viewing a playlist
– Fixed a bug where ‘remove from queue’ didn’t remove from queue
– Fixed a crash occurring when whitelisting folders after previously exiting whitelist mode
– Fixed an issue where images disappeared from lists until you scrolled away and back again
– Fixed an issue where albums didn’t show up in the artist/playlist/genre view if the songs loaded after the albums did.
– Fixed an issue where, after pausing the app & swiping away from recents, the notification came back after a few seconds.
– Some major crash fixes
– Fixed an issue where ‘show filenames’ wasn’t persisted in the folder browser.
This app has no advertisements