Settings Editor Pro v1.3
Requirements: 4.0+ | ROOT | Xposed
Overview: This app allows you to easily add, change or remove items in (close to) stock Android Settings.
– Specify the name for the item
– Choose an icon from installed applications or make your own and choose it from your pictures
– Specify an existing category to add it to that category or make your own category
– Choose the app to launch in a list of installed applications or specify the package name yourself
– Settings fragment
– Allows you to specify a custom Settings screen (advanced user feature)
Same options as add, just enter the name of the item you want to change, and you can change its icon, or launch app/settings fragment
Just enter the name of the item you want to remove
You can easily modify a setting by just clicking it or remove the modification by long clicking it.
Added option to change amount of columns in settings
Added option to show icons only and change their size
This app has no advertisements