Send Anywhere (File Transfer) v6.6.3
Overview: Super-Simple way to send files Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Send Anywhere takes an easy, direct, and unlimited approach to file sharing:
Easy: Send any file type, across any platform, all without logging in or signing up.
Direct: Given network conditions, we find the most optimal path to ensure the quickest and most efficient connection between devices.
Unlimited: Send any file size, as many times as you want, all for free!
Brand New Features
The release of Send Anywhere 3.0 brings with it features that enhance the usability of Send Anywhere such as:
Auto-Resume: No longer have to restart any interrupted download. With “Auto-Resume”, the download automatically resumes from where it stopped.
History Room: Track all file transfers between two devices with a simplistic,
Multi-Transfer: Now send transfers across multiple devices simultaneously.
1. Select the file(s) that you wish to send, then press the paper airplane button.
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you can share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
* You also have the option to send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device.
*The 6-digit key lasts for only ten minutes but you also have the option to upload your file(s) for 24 hours.
1. Enter the 6-digit key and the transfer will start immediately.
Log-in to skip repetitive confirmations
With each of your devices logged-in, you can seamlessly share files between your devices instantaneously—without any 6-digit keys or push confirmations.
• New Notification UI: Now transfer status appears in the notification area.
• Cleared few issues related to the Recent Device List display.
• General bug patches and performance improvements.
This app has no advertisements