ScanDroid code scanner (PRO) v1.5.2
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: ScanDroid is an easy and fast application which let you read QR/barcode scans.
ScanDroid is an easy and fast application which let you read QR/barcode scans.
ScanDroid is extremely easy to use, simply point to QR or barcode you want to scan and it will automatically detect and scan it. No need to press any buttons, take photos or adjust zoom.
Right now application is designed to read following formats:
• Contact Information (meCard, vCard)
• Wi-Fi Network
• Geo location
• SPD (Short Payment Descriptor)
• Bitcoin (BIP 0021)
• Web URL
• Google Play store link
• Phone number
• E-mail (W3C standard, NTT DoCoMo – MATMSG, OMI@)
• Plain text
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Turn your camera light on/off (if it has one) for better results in dark places
• Share your scanned results via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and other android applications
• Support for many different formats (QR, Barcode, EAN, ISBN, UPCA and others!)
In order to use ScanDroid, your device must have a built-in camera (and permission to use it).
Internet access is needed only if you would like to take additional actions on scanned result i.e.: visit websites, use navigation etc.
Write external storage is needed for application log file.
Other permissions like i.e. ‘Wi-Fi access’ are only needed for particular actions, i.e. if you would like to connect to scanned Wi-Fi network configuration.
• Minor app improvements
• Better crash notifications
This app has no advertisements