runtastic PRO play.google.com.pro2
The runtastic sportcoach uses the built-in GPS to map your activities and track your progress (distance, time, speed, calories, altitude, pace, etc.). Show your friends how active you are and share your success with them.
- Voice feedback during a workout: Get audio feedback for each mile or kilometer
- Live tracking: Show your friends and family where you are
- Cheering: Hear cheers and receive messages live from your friends and be motivated to go even further
- Heart rate support: Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth and Zephyr heart rate monitor
- Split table with dynamic mile and kilometer split
- Calorie goal: Set a specific calorie goal and use the voice feedback to reach your workout goal
- Pace goal: Define your favorite pace
- Geotagging: Take pictures during a workout and see these pictures online at your map trace
- Weather and Temperature: Receive live weather information and save weather data automatically after a workout
- Prediction of sunset and sunrise
- Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
- Personal workout diary and metrics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google maps)
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred statistics
- Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed and heart rate information
- Performance analysis with lap times
- Enjoy your workouts with the integrated music player
- Set goals for time and distance
- Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning and weightlifting workouts
- Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration and calories
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter
You can save all your workouts at www.runtastic.com. Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics. Share all your workouts easily with the facebook and twitter connect.
- New in Runtastic 6.7
* Set yearly running goal: Reach your personal best with Runtastic by setting a 2016 running goal for yourself.
* NEW Story Run: Get moving with “Running for Results” and make your interval runs better than ever!