As you enter a very dark dungeon, its entrance collapses. Something is waiting for you in the darkness.
This is not Minecraft! This is a classic Rogue-like RPG. You must survive in the dungeon that is procedurally generated every time you enter.
Choose a class among many different classes and enter an unpredictable dungeon. Slain monsters, find treasure chests and get items and skills that will make you stronger. But don’t forget to eat. It is a bit strange but there are stores inside the dungeons. So it would be wise for you to collect gold and loots.
Since this is a classic style game, there are a lot of things you need to manage. But you don’t need to micro anything. It’s a turn-based game! The game will wait you to make a well thought-out move.
Welcome! Thank you for reading the description of my game!
- Randomly generated Dungeon and Events
- Many different classes and a variety of items
- Item Crafting and Upgrade
- feel like Action RPG turn-based
- hunger, vision, weight and variety of systems
What’s in this version : (Updated : 17 May 2016)
- * Improvement
– Change effect of the “sense” magic
– Add recipes of equipment related
– Improvement of the graphic effects and optimization
* Bug fixes
– Fixed the problem that had been able to attack the enemy invisible
– Fixed an issue that some of the capabilities of items does not apply
* Balance adjustment
– Monster balance significantly modified
– Ranger and Amazons no more can’t wear heavy armor