ResinFour Zooper widget pack v1.01
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: A total of 68 Zooper widgets showing information about the time, date, missed calls and SMS, battery, GMail, WiFi, internal SD capacity, memory and weather.
ResinFour Zooper widget pack
A total of 68 Zooper widgets showing information about the time, date, missed calls and SMS, battery, GMail, WiFi, internal SD capacity, memory and weather.
With the 1×1 custom icon widgets you can set the name of the widget and the onTap action. With the preset custom icon widgets you can only set the onTap action.
Wallpaper in screenshots can be downloaded at the RESINSHOK Google+ page https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/8cDE3 .
List of widgets in this pack
– Quad clock (Zooper widget size 5×3)
Displays the time in 4 different quadrants.
– Month and Date (Zooper widget size 5×3)
Displays month and date.
– Hydrofunk artwork with missed call and unread SMS (Zooper widget size 5×3)
Displays an exclamation mark on the left when there’s an unread SMS. Displays an exclamation mark on the right when there’s a missed call.
– Battery (Zooper widget size 5×1)
Displays battery level.
– WiFi strength (Zooper widget size 5×1)
Displays WiFi strength. WiFi levels work from the centre out, with the centre being low reception to the outer being high reception.
– Internal SD and Memory free (Zooper widget size 5×1)
Displays internal SD card space remaining/out of SD card capacity. Second line shows available memory/and total memory.
– Missed SMS, Calls and GMail unread (Zooper widget size 5×1)
Displays missed SMS, missed calls and unread GMail.
– Weather (Zooper widget size 5×1)
Displays the Min, current, Max temperature and forecast for the day.
– WiFi Status & SSID (Zooper widget size 5×1)
Displays WiFi status (Connected, Disconnected, WiFi off) and SSID.
– 10 custom icons with custom app names (Zooper widget size 1×1)
10 generic icons where onTap and app names can be customised.
– 15 Pre-named icons – Calendar, Call Fav 1, Camera, Clock, Downloads, Email, Gallery, Internet, Music, Phone, Settings, SMS, SMS Fav 1, ToDo, WiFi (Zooper widget size 1×1)
15 pre-named icons where onTap actions can be customised.
Zooper Widget Pro app required to use this widget, you can get it from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zooper.zwpro .
When adding widgets to your screen, Zooper Widget will offer you a number of widget sizes. If you want them the same size as in the screenshots, use the Zooper widget size (e.g . 5×1) next to the widget name as a guide.
For widgets with a size of 5×3 next to their name, Zooper widget does not offer 5×3 as a widget size so you will need to create a Zooper widget of any size then resize it to 5×3.
Widgets were designed for 5×6 grid screen layouts and above using Nova Launcher but other grid layouts and launchers can be used.
1. Make sure you have Zooper Widget Pro installed.
2. Install Zooper Widget Pro RESINSHOK widget from the Google Play store.
3. Add a Zooper widget to your homescreen then select the widget size you want to add (e.g. 5×1) or add any widget size then resize it to the size you want. For widgets that have 5×3 next to the name, Zooper Widget does not provide a 5×3 widget size by default, you will need to add any sized widget then resize it to 5×3.
5. Tap the recently added Zooper Widget on your homescreen to open Zooper Widget Pro.
6. Select the RESINSHOK widget pack you installed from the Google Play store.
7. Select the widget you want to install.
8. Your widget should appear in a couple of seconds. If not press it, this will open Zooper Widget Pro, then go back to your homescreen, your widget should then appear shortly.
This app has no advertisements