Overview: République returns with a vengeance in “God’s Acre,” the most thrilling episode yet!
• New Nemesis-Style Enemy (Mammoth)
• Five New Large, Open Environments
• Two New Interactive Puzzles
• Exciting New Characters Reveal The Deeper Mysteries Of Metamorphosis
• Two New Collectible Types (Encoded DNA, Live-Action Content)
• Video Documentary: Go behind-the-scenes at what it took to make Episode 4 a reality, a free download for Season Pass holders (Coming Soon!)
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON – "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN – "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) – "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• THE WASHINGTON POST – "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation’s elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet.
• Episode 2 required to purchase and play Episode 3
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability.
• Custom ROMs are not officially supported, and may cause the error "Unfortunately, Package Access Helper has stopped."
• If you experience poor performance in Episode 4, lower your quality settings in the main menu options
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 3
CPU: Dual core 1GHz
In “Episode 5: Terminus," the fifth and final episode of the thrilling République saga, battle lines are drawn. As Hope and the player bring the fight for freedom directly to the Overseer, they must choose their sides carefully, or risk becoming the injustice they’re trying to stop.