Requirements: 4.0 +
Overview: The End is coming! Bombard the globe with devastating miracles and decimate the enemy civilizations.
Guide your armies to dominate the planet and catch your people up to heaven!
Fast, frantic, global population annihilation!
– Fast, simple gameplay – squeezing 3000 years of civilization into a 5 minute blitz
– Play against 3 friends online or over local wifi
– 12 devastating miracles to hurl down from above – Meteors, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and others
– 18 civilizations to take control of and lead to victory
– Fast strategic action as you battle to control the largest number of regions before the end of times
– New civilizations, globe shapes, skies and atmospheres to unlock
– Dozens of achievements and missions to complete
Rapture – World Conquest is a fast paced real-time strategy game that puts you in the celestial shoes of a jealous god. Guide your followers through the ages and vanquish the unbelievers in the surrounding kingdoms. Send your armies to take over regions and expand your realm.
As your followers rise in numbers their adulation will provide mana allowing you to unleash devastating miracles – lightning storms, hurricanes, floods and other death from above. Conquer the globe and as the supreme deity you will lift your people up to heaven and leave your remaining enemies to the apocalypse.
Should you risk all on military engagements? On science and technical achievements? Or improve farming to boost productivity? Or perhaps your followers should spend their time praising you, giving you the power to unleash more miracles.
Inspired by classic god games such as Civilization and Populous, reinvented for short match times on mobile. There are dozens of missions, achievements and unlockable content.
You are a jealous god, wipe out the minions of your rivals, conquer the world and rapture your people.
– Update to Marshmallow
– 2 new planet shapes – torus and flatworld
– New Pagaea landmass option – a single giant landmass
– If the meteor is not unlocked, you now won’t get meteor missions
– Bug fixes
This app has banner advertisements