Tired of browsing through the endless setting menus? Want to have most important settings & shortcuts at a single easily accessible place? Try Quicker – a highly configurable app for all your settings and shortcuts!
More news on Quicker on its +page: http://goo.gl/FFvWz
Note: if you experience issues with brightness widget on Android 4.0 make sure you have no SwipePad running. It breaks this function.
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- System shortcuts
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware “search” button
- Install Quicker to the phone memory (not SD card) to let Quicker to install a status bar shortcut after phone restarts.
- Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
- Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.
What’s in this version :(Updated : Dec 31, 2015)
- Better support for Android 5.0 and higher