Overview: BE A QUADROPUS. GO ON A RAMPAGE.
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
Note: We are aware of a sporadic crash that sometimes occurs when traveling from the gameplay screen to one of the game’s menus. We are working on a fix and will have it out ASAP!
• Be a quadropus – Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler – Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay – Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat – Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights – Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system – 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts – Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks – Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters – Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Plus Integration (for Android 4.0 and up) – Show your friends who’s the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Xperia Play support – Because WHY NOT? (Buttons only, no joypads yet)
Updated to BscotchID v0.5.0 – Stability and minor bugfixes – Adds multi-language support for BscotchID messaging
Build using an updated game engine — may improve performance on some devices.
This game has banner advertisements
Download Instructions: opera-fan