Pushbullet Pro – SMS on PC v17.6.10
Overview: Pushbullet makes your devices work better together by allowing you to move things between them easily.
how to make money online survey hotel booking windshield rentals car insurances weight loss plan
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone’s notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
– Fixed an issue that prevented some notifications from being mirrored
– Bumped up message font size for easier readability
– Added open source licenses
– Other small bugfixes
– Mirrored notifications now use the app’s primary color for the notification icon background (Lollipop+)
– Send picture text messages from your computer!
(ROOT + Lucky Patcher)
1. Install Lucky Patcher
2. Download and extract file Pushbullet_.zip
3. Copy .txt file to:
* /storage/sdcard0/LuckyPatcher/*.txt file here <<<< (if you ROM is older than JellyBean)
* /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LOCK/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt file here <<<< (if your ROM is higher than JellyBean)
4. Install Pushbullet apk
5. Open Lucky Patcher and touch and hold on Pushbullet app…don’t launch it yet!
6. Select Open Menu of Patches
7. Select Custom patch
8. Now select Apply button.
Wait for a while and you’ll get a success GREEN message!!
Now Launch the app and check PRO features.
This app has no advertisements
Windows Pushbullet Pro v392 (credits mistzelda) >> c:Users~YourPCName~AppDataLocalPushbulletbin~copy file here~