With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape, and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it’s just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Sync progress across all your devices
Originally based on an experimental tree generation script, Joel McDonald carefully crafted Prune to perfection over the course of a year. Kyle Preston joined in to add his unique musical signature and sound effects.
- -blue flowers fix – should always remember any blue flowers/stars you discover
-optimizations – should especially help lower memory devices
-tweaked auto-zoom camera – disables if you manually zoom a bunch, double-tap to re-enable
-fixed some save-game issues
-misc bug fixes
Also, I’m continuing to look into performance and audio issues. If the game is unplayable for you due to either of these email email@example.com with any details you can provide (issue, device, etc). Thanks!