Poker Odds+ v1.2 APK Poker Odds+ from SharkfacePoker LLC is a cutting edge Poker tools app for pros and amateurs alike to gain a competitive advantage in Texas Hold’em.
This app works great on both phones and tablets devices.
Poker Odds+ is an advanced poker odds calculator app that combines basic and advanced calculations for Texas Hold’em.
– Rock-solid fast calculations tried and tested for accuracy
– Easy-to-use interface optimized for the latest devices
– Compatible with tablets and phones
– Hand Strength tool which gives you the ability to understand how strong your starting hand is against all other hands and any random number of opponents.
– Pot Odds Plus calculator which gives you the ability to determine your pot odds, draw odds and implied odds for a given hand vs any specific hand or random hand. This tool also shows you the cards that are outs as well as the overall percentage for winning the hand.
– Odds Calculator tool which gives you the ability to reconstruct a hand inclusive of opponents and the board. This will allow you to understand just how strong your hand is/was at any given point.
– Expected Value (EV) Calculator tool which gives you the ability to determine what the potential benefit is of going all-in (making a move) or making any sized bet with a particular hand against assumed opponent hands and chip stacks.
– Range Analysis tool gives you the ability to select your hand and on or more ranges for one or more opponents.
Knowing whether or not your hand is likely to get better or worse is an important strategy to master in Texas Hold’em. This tool not only lets you know where you stand, but it also lets you know what cards help or hinder you against a random/real opponent going into and out of the turn by providing a Heat Map of cards that improve or reduce the chance of winning.
– Independent Chip Model tool gives you the ability to properly determine your equity in a tournament based on your chip stack in relation to all other chip stacks. This can be used to accurately make a deal for determining how much each player remaining in a tournament should receive.