Plex for Android v184.108.40.2060 Patched
Overview: Plex for Android allows you to browse and play your video, photos, and music right on your Android device, streamed from Plex Media Server on your Mac or your PC. Media is available from CNET, Revision3 and a many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes.
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
* Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
* The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
* The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
* Plex for Android won’t be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac – which is available for free at http://www.plexapp.com .
* You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don’t want to think about things like port-forwarding.
We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
– Now respecting metered connection setting for sync, camera upload and video playback.
– Re-enable EAC3 playback support via HLS (except for Sony Android TVs).
– New tutorial to help set up Camera Upload.
– Show wizard explaining how Plex works during first run.
– New related screen for movies
– Attempt to fix video playback issue with Philips Android TV devices.
– Fix problem notifying to the controller device about casting status.
– Fix crash returning from location picker if previously selected server had gone away.
– Make sure subscription can’t be purchased if user already owns a Plex Pass.
– Fix bug where some home sections would use incorrect layout.
– Improved Camera Upload process.
– Display better error messages when an item can’t be added to Sync.
– Resolve issue which could lead to excessive battery usage when application was backgrounded.
– Fix problem playing all the photos from a photo library.
– Display audio track duration, even when being transcoded.
– Fixed issue when trying to skip videos using the PQ window during remote playback.
– Fix issue where up navigation wasn’t working as expected for Sync screens.
– Improve server selector view to show as much information as possible.
– Resolve issue where “Activate Plex” dialog shown before playback could have the wrong layout.
– [Generic TV] Fix issue where “Already Paid?” button could be missing from activation dialog.
– [Fire TV] Fix issue where music playbacks were being stopped after a few minutes.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM features Unlocked