Play Cardboard apps on Gear VR v1.0.4
Overview: If you have a Samsung Gear VR headset, you might have noticed that the App store that comes with it has nice high-end games and applications. But not very many, and the prices are high compared to other mobile apps. Meanwhile, there are other a thousand apps for Google Cardboard.
For Gear VR lovers, you can now use your Virtual Reality headset with Cardboard apps without launching the default Gear VR apps. All you have to do is temporarily disable the [Gear VR Service]. As a result, the Samsung Gear VR apps will not be auto-launched until you enable them again.
– Play Cardboard apps on Gear VR is simple app, help you to run any Cardboard apps on Samsung Gear VR by disabling Gear VR Service (WITHOUT ROOT)
– Play Cardboard apps on Gear VR is easy to use, you can use this app to switch between Samsung Gear VR apps and Google Cardboard apps with a simple click.
– Adding Home Screen Widget, easier to use
How to use:
– Run this app, then press on the image of the platform that you want to use.
– In Gear VR mode, when you put your phone into the Gear VR headset, no matter what app is currently playing, it will automatic switch you into the Gear VR starting space. It’s a giant living room with the app selection screen.
– In Cardboard mode, simply load up the app like the way you normally do, then put the phone in the headset. But now, instead of it switching into Gear VR mode, the app continues to run and you can play it. You can even use the trackpad for your button.
How to uninstall:
– This application use [Device Administrator] permission, so click on Uninstall button in this app to uninstall
– In other way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally
– Enable [Gear VR service] which disabled by other Samsung Package Disabler app before install this app
– Make sure [Power Save Mode] off, and connect to working Internet to active license first time run
– It may not work well on some Custom or Rooted devices
– Adding Advanced Mode (improve motion blur)
– Fix activating Samsung SDK license dialog running forever bug
– If you think this app is useful, we’d love you to rate our app 5 stars *****
– If you have any problem, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
This app has no advertisements