PicsPro for Picasa, Google+ v5.3.2
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Picasa Mobile was designed to facilitate viewing and managing your *online* Picasa albums and photos.
PicsPro was designed to facilitate viewing and managing your *online* Picasa Web albums and photos. Main features:
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing – you can use this app as a virtual photo album.
* Manage your Picasa Web albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone’s SD card and upload them to the Picasa Web album of your choice.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos (up to 100MB) to your online Picasa albums.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates – it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app’s “Camera” menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app’s settings)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa web album, including your contacts’ videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Social features:
– View your contacts’ public albums
– Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
– Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
– Search public Picasa Web photos based on keywords
* Download any online photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Chromecast support (experimental, full screen web media only)
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android’s Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product – if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at email@example.com.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
* Detailed online help and FAQ: _http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
“Sticky captions” during slideshow, bug fixes
Fixes following Google changes in the API, see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-picasa-data-api/7A3uDiiPKI0 .
Added “Recent” section for online photos.
This app has no advertisements