Photo exif editor Pro v1.5.7
Overview: Photo Exif Editor allows you to view and modify the Exif data of your pictures.
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
This is Pro version with:
• No ad.
• The ability to show the full raw data of the picture.
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) does not allow non-system application to write file to the external sdcard. Please read more at: https://metactrl.com/docs/sdcard-on-kitkat/
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
•Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
•Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
•Batch editing multiple photos.
•Add, modify EXIF tags:
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– Much more another tags…
If you’re facing any problem, want new feature or have feedback to improve this application, don’t hesitate to send it to us via the support email: email@example.com
• Handle new permission mechanism on Android M+.
• Upgrade engine for faster operating speed.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Long press on the Gallery button to open camera.
This app has no advertisements