OBD Car Doctor Pro v5.5.2 E
Overview: Reads real-time and stored parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Support data reading from cars with 2 and more ECU.
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
– real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and
multiple other sensors data supported by your car
– chart drawing for real-time data
– check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
– allow real time parameters recording
– read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
– recording parameters in background mode
– view and sending recorded parameters traces
– GPS support
– Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
– Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
– (new) store and share DTC data and General info
– (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use “Auto start of the last command” option in
Configuration alone or in combination with “Connect BT at start”)
– (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands
(use “Test”-“Console” option in Configuration to allow console screen)
– (new) Consumption fuel per time
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct
calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric
efficiency (in %, the default is 80)Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact
developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
– create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
– set your Login and Password in Account
– upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records
page, long click on item, select “Send to service” in popup menu
– visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth Adapter.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that
other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can’t answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car.
Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in “General information” section.
– specialized fuel economy widget
– overlay mode to present economy data over any other apk screens
– minor fixes
This app has no advertisements