My Android Tools Pro v184.108.40.206 Xposed v0.5 Apk
Requirements: 2.2+ | ROOT
Overview: Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider from any application.
(Note: need root accessibility).
My android devices (Pro):.
1. enable/disable parts(task, solution, receiver, company).
★ red: disabled.
★ blue: running currently (just for service).
2. show all running jobs as well as processes(with pid as well as uid).
3. reveal the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences as well as sqlite data source of all applications.
5. enable/disable apps.
(P.S. the icon coms from Sasuke’s Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan).
● Activity: A task represents a solitary screen with a user interface.
● Service: A solution is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
● Material companies: A content provider takes care of a shared set of app data.Through the content service provider, various other applications could quiz and even modify the information (if the content carrier allows it).
● Broadcast receivers: A program receiver belongs that responds to system-wide program news.
● Shared Preferences: Shop private primitive information in key-value pairs.
WHAT ‘S NEW.
+include data to database.
+include an option to open up a disabled app straight.
+show the component info after an app installed.
update the part of “broadcast receiver”.
+offer an option to see all element info of an application in the component of the “Apps”.
+android 5.0 (examination).
This application has no advertising campaigns.