My Android Tools Pro v188.8.131.52 Xposed v0.1 Apk
Requirements: 2.2+ | ROOT
Overview: Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider from any application.
(Note: searching for origin accessibility).
My android devices (Pro):.
1. enable/disable elements(activity, service, receiver, company).
★ red: impaired.
★ blue: running presently (merely for service).
2. reveal all running tasks as well as procedures(with pid as well as uid).
3. reveal the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences as well as sqlite data source of all apps.
5. enable/disable apps.
(P.S. the icon coms from Sasuke’s Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan).
● Activity: A task stands for a single screen with an interface.
● Solution: A service belongs that runs in the background to execute long-running operations or to perform help remote processes.
● Material carriers: A content service provider takes care of a shared collection of application data.Through the material company, other apps can query and even modify the information (if the material carrier allows it).
● Program receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that reacts to system-wide program news.
● Shared Preferences: Shop exclusive primitive information in key-value pairs.
WHAT ‘S NEW.
+include an alternative to open up a disabled application straight.
+show the component info after an application mounted.
update the component of “program receiver”.
+supply an alternative to see all component informations of an application in the component of the “Apps”.
+android 5.0 (test).
This app has no advertisements.
Xposed v0.1: this module prevents components from trying to enable themselves.