Metro Notifications play.google.com.wp7notifications
Windows Phone Notifications displays Windows Phone styled non-intrusive notification banners for any app on your device.
You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
How to use it :
- Click on the notification to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
- You can set individual parameters for each app
- You can choose the color for the notification
- You can choose the text color for the notification
- You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- You can disable clicks
- You can hide the icon
- You can set custom vibration patterns
- You can display a shadow below (or above) the banner
- You can set quiet hours
- You can use reminders
- You can use privacy options
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jan 6, 2016)
- Android 6 support
- New [less ugly] icon
- (PRO) Reminders. You can now set reminders based on time or location. Just hit the icon on a notification banner.
- (PRO) You can set a custom ringtone/vibration pattern for reminders.
- Bug fixes