Messenger is an app that help you stay in touch with your friends every time, every where. The best messenger app for low memory devices.
– Sign in with your Facebook email and password.
– Notification when received messages (you could setting it by turn on/off notification, sound, vibrate…)
– View your friend’s presence status: online, offline.
– View your list friends, and you can customize your friend list: sort by online, offline… specially, make your favorite contact list to quick access.
– Search option to find friends easily and quickly.
– View your friend’s avatar.
– Set background for chat screen (please take a look on screenshots).
– Send chat message with hundreds emotion icons.
How to use:
– Login by input your Facebook username and password.
– Go to Setting Screen if you want to setting somethings: sound, vibrate, background …
– Go to Contact Screen if you want to view contact list, mark someone as favorite friend, or if you want to start conversation with your friend.
Messenger is NOT official Facebook application. It’s only an messenger app that using official Facebook XMPP Chat to help you connect with your friends quickly, easily and smoothly for all devices. Thank you very much!
Updated : December 17, 2015
Size : 8.4M
Installs : 1,000,000 – 5,000,000
Current Version : 1.4
Requires Android : 4.0 and up Content Rating : Rated for 3+ Learn more
Interactive Elements : Users Interact