Medical Terminologies v2.1
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: A quick Medical Terminology Reference app for all.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
– a very quick Search for Terms;
– complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
– huge database of Terminologies;
– email any of the terms instantly;
– unlimited Book Marks;
– compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
– very efficient, fast and good performance;
– automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
– application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
The handbook contains a description of Medical Terms such as: dyspnea, anemia, cyanosis, rabbit fever, diabetes, hypoxia, hemoptysis, ADHD, fibromyalgia and many other terms.
This new version of the app, in a new modern design and with new features. You can now view your search history, shares the description of term and more. We work hard to make the program better. Thank You for being with us!
This app has no advertisements