OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation play.google.com.osmand.plus
Osmand is opensource navigation application with access to a wide source of popular open street map data. All map data including vector and raster maps can be stored on the phone memory card for offline usage. Osmand also has online routing and audible guidance.
Osmand+ is a donation based application. By buying it you are supporting the project and receive latest updates via Android Market.
- new Wikipedia feature (download offline POIs)
- offline data, configurable folder for the maps and tiles
- compact vector maps for whole world
- offline search of addresses and places
- custom tile map area download
- pedestrian, bicycle and car modes
- many map layers with customized transparency at a time
- offline routing for short distance (experimental)
- Galaxy Tab supported
What’s in this version : (Updated : 25 March 2016)
- – OSM Live Beta. A whole new system of encouraging mappers and providing more details and frequent map updates to users.
– New map markers interface. Add the points to the map easily and manage them in seconds.
– Reworked route preparation.
– See the highway shields corresponding to the real format accepted in a country.
– Now you can tap a location and get its address in the context menu.
– The public transport routes information is now available in a stop’s context menu.