Manage Credit Card Instantly v1.4.0
Overview: The goal is simple, I need an app that tells me the next due date, cut off dates of all my cards, as well as to let me keep track of transactions for each card, and doesn’t look like it’s going to steal my credit card info.
The goal is simple, I need an app that tells me the next due date, cut off dates of all my cards, as well as to let me keep track of transactions for each card, and doesn’t look like it’s going to steal my credit card info.
I couldn’t find one that does all that, so I’ve wrote one myself.
– Simple and user friendly UI – following Google’s Material Design guidelines.
– Works totally offline – privacy is of no.1 importance
– Keep track of payment due dates and cut off dates
– Reminder notifications
– Present useful information (such as longest grace period) in an intuitive way
– Keep track of transactions per statement cycle/month cycle
– This credit card manager app assumes that user aims to clear all credit card debts before the due date, to utilize the interest-free period given by credit card facilities. If you are unsure how interest-free period for credit card works, I suggest reading it up a little on the internet.
– If you understand how a credit card’s interest-free period works, you can shop smart to make the most of this lending facility and avoid paying purchase interest.
– Transaction limit tracking
– Add recurring transactions
This is a major update
– Able to add credit transaction (e.g. payment or cashback)
– Able to add credit limit
– Due amount is automatically calculated but will only be accurate if all credit transactions (e.g. payment or cashback) were being recorded
– UI improvements
This app has no advertisements