Lost Heir: The Fall of Dariaorg.hostedgames.lostheir1
When demon-summoning usurpers assassinate the king and queen, the right of rulership falls to you, their only child. Develop your own unique prince or princess, discovering a world of fantasy, magic, mystery, and adventure.
“The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria” is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
- Play as male or female, gay or straight.
- Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
- Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
- Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
- Over 200 bugfixes, tweaks, and typos addressed!