Litchi for DJI Phantom/Inspire v3.0.4
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Unlock the full potential of your DJI Phantom/Inspire with Litchi, the #1 app for DJI aircrafts.
Unlock the full potential of your DJI Phantom/Inspire with Litchi, the #1 app for DJI aircrafts.
Compatible with Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 4K, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Professional, Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro/Raw
Includes Focus, Panorama, Orbit, Follow me, Ground Station/Waypoints, Virtual Reality mode, Flight Logs and more!
Learn more about Litchi’s features at https://www.flylitchi.com/help
Make sure to check out the online Mission Hub at https://flylitchi.com/hub
• Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
• Advanced Ground Station editor allowing you to setup classic missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies, Panoramas, with real time controls and unlimited distance
• Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Gear VR (may require mod), etc
• Move the gimbal with your head in VR mode, including yaw for the Inspire 1
• Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft (in-app purchase)
• Follow me with advanced settings and real time controls
• Option to use external mobile device as Follow me target by using Litchi Magic Leash (available on iOS and Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flylitchi.lml ), this means you don’t have to carry the RC around with you
• Follow touch mode, place a marker anywhere on the map, drag it around and the aircraft will follow it
• Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
• Automatically sync your flight logs with your HealthyDrones.com account
• Ability to save and load Ground Station missions and Orbit flights
• Course Lock / Home Lock
• Advanced camera settings and shooting modes
• Auto record
• Dynamic homepoint
When starting the app for the first time, you need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Litchi is available in the following languages: English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese
Help us translate Litchi at https://crowdin.com/project/litchi
Flight logs are stored in the mobile device’s internal storage, in the “LitchiApp/flightlogs” folder
Learn more on how to setup automatic flight log sync with HealthyDrones.com at https://healthydrones.com/litchi
Waypoint missions are stored in the mobile device’s internal storage, in the “LitchiApp/missions” folder
– improved POI transitions in Focus POI waypoint missions
– fixed downlink signal bars not showing for some users
– misc bug fixes
This app has no advertisements