Light Void – Minimalist Icons v2.0.9
Requirements: 4.0.3 +
Overview: A simple, clean, minimalist flat icon pack featuring 850+ hand crafted HD icons as well as 14 wallpapers/backgrounds.
Light Void – Minimalist Icon Pack featuring 14 wallpapers/backgrounds.
Light Void are simple, clean,
minimal, flat icons for android devices. Icon centers are transparent creating a window to the
background behind them. The hollow icon center changes with whatever is behind it making the entire
display blend together very well.
** Features **
850+ hand crafted simple dark HD Icons
– XXXHDPI for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
– 14 Customized space/sci-fi Backgrounds. All wallpapers shown are included!
– Icon centers are transparent giving each a window to the provided backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
– Supports icon masks so every icon will be themed.
– Contains over 850 different clean, white and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
– Wallpaper chooser within app.
– Easy link to request icons.
– Light icons work best with dark wallpapers.
– ADW Launcher – Recommended size: 100%
– Action Launcher
– Apex Launcher – Recommended size: 100%
– Holo Launcher
– Go Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nova Launcher – Recommended size: 100%
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press “Apply Theme”
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press “Menu” > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
– Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu” > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If there’s a problem and you plan on cancelling your order, please email me at email@example.com and let me know why!
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing “Request Icons.”
Updated permissions for Marshmallow
Added two battery widgets
Added digital clock widget
Added weather widget
Added new wallpapers
Fixed issues with Apex Launcher
This app has no advertisements