Lifeline: Silent Nightcom.threeminutegames.lifelinesilentnight.goog
Taylor is back in a suspenseful, new, real-time adventure for Android and Android Wear – Lifeline: Silent Night! Your choices shape the story as you play, and could mean life or death for one intrepid space explorer.
The hearts and imaginations of countless players worldwide were captured when the original Lifeline took Android by storm and now Taylor needs your help again in Lifeline: Silent Night!
Acclaimed author Dave Justus returns with a suspenseful new story that plays out in real time, delivering notifications throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Android Wear device. Your choices shape the story as you play.
Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path in the game and then go back and see what happens when you make a different choice.
Lifeline: Silent Night is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, and it’s up to you to save the White Star before it’s too late for its intrepid crew. The fate of Taylor, and the world, is in your hands!
- Taylor is back! Continue the story where the original Lifeline left off.
- Your choices shape the story as you play.
- Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes.
- Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.
- Fix for crash bug in German. Taylor still needs your help!
Required Android O/S : 4.0+