Pilot the last vessel of a fallen civilization into the vast unknown, in search of a new habitable world.
Carefully land on the planets you will encounter to gather terraforming resources and space-faring human survivors for the final destination… skillful piloting and the balanced management of fuel, oxygen & hull integrity are key.
Explore and harvest to create a beautiful and harmonious new world, but take too much and you might incur the wrath of sentient alien life…
- Procedurally generated planets and arrangements, no two gameplay sessions are exactly alike.
- 4 game modes : First 3 [ Flights A, B & C ] have the planet positions relatively similar, Flight X is a new and vastly different arrangement every playthrough.
- Elegant & minimal art design… the first Pixeljam game to break out of its established retro aesthetic.
- 1+ hour of meditative background music.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 24 February 2016)
- -NEW GAME MODE: ESCAPE! A challenging and exciting side-story in the Last Horizon universe… make your way through the most dangerous sector of the galaxy and find your way home! (Includes new leaderboard and achievement)
-Unlocked all game modes for all players on the title screen. We recommend playing flights A,B, & C before trying ESCAPE.
-Added title screen badges for completed flights.