Overview: Kheshig were the imperial guard for Mongol royalty in the Mongol Empire, particularly for rulers like Genghis Khan and his wife Börte.
Their primary purpose was to act as bodyguards for the emperors and other important nobles.
Your mission is to conquer the world with your knight warriors. You can play against your device or against your friends online.
You will defend your treasure with your warriors. And your bomb can defeat your enemy.
You can play as Mongolian Warrior, Egypt Warrior, Mayan Warrior, Ninja Warrior, Arctic Warrior or Cowboy.
– You and your enemy will move your warrior in turns, and you can move your warrior up, down, right or left on the board.
– Some places on the board can’t be moved on, like if the place have a rock on it.
– If you or your enemy attacks then the warrior with the highest dice will win the place.
– The player who finds thes enemy’s treasure wins the game.
– The play who finds the enemy’s bomb will loose the game.