IR Universal Remote + WiFi Procom.proirremote
Use your phone’s built in IR Blaster to control infrared devices such as your TV, Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, Bluray Player, Sound Bar, DVD Player, Game Console, DVR, and more! Don’t have an IR Blaster? No problem! IR Universal Remote also has smart remote control capabilities. Fully control your LG Smart TV, WebOS, and Roku over WiFi and cast your favorite photos, videos, and music to Chromecast, Xbox One, Android TV, Fire TV, LG TV, and Roku. There are thousands of supported manufacturer models with hundreds of thousands of IR remote codes. Over 1,000,000+ supported devices and growing! New devices are being added every day. Whether you need a TV remote controller or a way to stream your videos to your Chromecast you can always use IR Universal Remote.
There’s more! IR Universal Remote is the only app the allows users to create there own unique remotes.
AVG users: AVG scanner is currently reporting a false positive. I have been working with their team over the past week to resolve the false alert. They have confirmed the app to be safe. Please scan with any other antivirus application. Email me for a forward of my emails with AVG.
New! 01/23/2016 LG Smart TV added
New! WiFi cast devices added: Android TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, and Xbox One
New! WiFi Smart device added: Roku Media Box. Menu pad, keyboard controls, and media casting are available. Stream / Cast MP3, Mp4, and jpg files to your Roku device from your phone.
New WiFi PC Mouse + Keyboard added! Control your PC from your phone.
This is the ad free version of IR Universal Remote™ released on January 5th 2016. There are no ads or in app purchases in this version of the app. Please try the free version to test before downloading this version.
Here are a few brands found in IR Universal Remote™. There are many more in the app.
Samsung, LG, Hitachi, Insignia, JVC, Magnavox, Panasonic, Sony, Sanyo, Vizio, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Hisense
Bright House, AT&T, Cablevision, Cable One, Time Warner, Tivo, Suddenlink, WOW!, Verizon, ADB, Cox, Pace, Samsung, Philips Pioneer
Bell, DirecTV, Dish Network, Dishpro, Echostar, Hughes Network Systems, Shaw Direct, Tivo, Samsung
Bose, Denon, Samsung, Sony, LG, JVC, Vizio, Yamaha, Philips
Zenith, Yamaha, Xbox, Vizio, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Sylvania, LG
Known Supported IR Devices
HTC One M7, M8, M9
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4, S5, S6 Mega, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 10.1, Note 8.0, Tab 3, Tab S, Tab Pro,
Huawei Honor 6
LG G3, G4
- Fixed false report from AVG scanner. This is now resolved! Re-scan with AVG if you received any warnings. Thank you AVG for your support. Also fixed saved remotes showing in PC Mouse.
- 02-01-16 – Fixed Saved Remotes not showing right away after creating for WiFi.
- 01-27-16 – Added support for Samsung Smart TV (Only C, D, and E series TVs).
- 01-24-16 – Added mouse support for LG Smart TV + Improved Media Cast Screen
- 01-23-16 – Added LG Smart TV WiFi Remote. Tested on Web OS 2.0 2015 LG TV.
- 01-20-16 – Added Media Cast support for Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Xbox
- 01-17-16 – Removed tester code used for WiFi. This was causing AVG to report a false positive