IP Webcam Pro v1.12.2r
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options.
View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Use IP Webcam with tinyCam Monitor on another android device or with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
* Video recording in webm or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
* Date, time and battery level video overlay.
* Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
* Videochat support (e.g. Skype, Chatroulette, only video stream for Windows only via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
Fixed crash on older x86-based devices
Orientation workaround for Nexus 5X
Background streaming works again
UVC camera support via OTG
Email/FTP/SFTP/Dropbox uploader support via plug-ins
New MKV video format for best quality/size/compatibility tradeoff
Ivideon is supported on Android 4.0 and earlier
Ability to switch resolutions and cameras on the fly.
Other small features and bugfixes.
This app has NO advertisements