Investors Chronicle magazine v1.1.0 [Subscribed]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Published every Friday, Investors Chronicle magazine is the authoritative source of share and fund tips and comprehensive companies coverage for the private investor.
Subscribers with digital access can download all current and past issues. All other readers can purchase single issues within the app.
Each new issue will be available for you to download first thing every Friday.
Once you have downloaded the issue to your device, you can read it wherever you are. An internet connection is no longer needed.
You’ll be able to read Investors Chronicle on your mobile device (including iOS and Android) and your iPad or Android tablet.
Our clearer to read font and distinct format is designed to make the magazine easier for you to read.
Search and discover
Navigate your way around your favourite articles.
Our new scrapbook feature allows you to conveniently store all your favourite articles and bookmarks in one place.
View all our content as featured in the weekly magazine, plus enjoy our suggested content from investorschronicle.co.uk.
About Investors Chronicle
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, Investors Chronicle is the authoritative and independent source of market-beating fund and share tips, analysis and comprehensive coverage of the UK stock market. It has been helping investors make their money work harder for over 155 years.
An issue of Investors Chronicle will provide you with:
• Tips of the week. Uncover exciting share, bond and fund tips every week.
• Comprehensive companies coverage. We analyse over 1,000 company results each year to help you conduct thorough research when making investment decisions.
• Weekly features on big investment themes such as emerging markets and commodities.
• Funds coverage. Interviews with leading fund managers plus our in-depth research to help you find the best funds for growth and income.
• Online tip updates. Throughout the week we publish updates on our past stock picks.
• Isa and Sipp ideas. Ideas to take advantage of tax-efficient saving vehicles, including Isas and Sipps.
• Economic analysis. We’ll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your savings and investments.
• Trading ideas. ‘The Trader’ uses clearly explained charts to demonstrate how technical analysis helps him to anticipate market moves and informs his strategy.
Based on your feedback we updated the App with the following improvements:
A smaller default font size
The option to easily change the font size while within an issue
Smaller images when in landscape mode on Tablets
The option to zoom in on images, charts and graphs
Also several other minor bug fixes affecting certain users
● Free Subscription
This app has no advertisements