HTC One Universal Remote v3.0 Final (Patched)
Requirements: 4.0 +
Overview: **Constantly updating to add more devices. If you can’t find your device please send us your device info and we will add it for you!**
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone’s built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required! Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you’d like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· Learn an IR code from a remote control by pointing it at your phone (learning function).
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
If you notice any bugs, or your device is not supported, please contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it for you! Additionally, if you’re not happy with the app just send us your order details and we will refund you. We guarantee a lifetime return policy.
Note: This application works only with phones that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded (currently HTC One M8, HTC One M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600, HTC Desire 200). If it doesn’t work with your device, instead of leaving a poor comment, please send us your order details and we will instantly refund you.
Currently supporting over 700,000 devices
Version 3.0: A major update you all requested.
· A new re-designed custom remote is now available, with a free-form layout, where you can add buttons anywhere on the screen, move them freely within the layout, resize them, align them, and customize them with tons of new options.
That way, you can design your own personalized remote without any constraints at all. Within your custom remote, just tap on the Advanced button to launch this new mode.
· Added optional haptic feedback (vibration)
This app has no advertisements